3 Days Bridal Make Up Course (Group Session)
Next Courses to run on
Timings are 10am - 5.00pm
Location- 2- 6 Fowler Road, Hainault, Ilford, IG6 3UT
£1300 Accredited Guilds of Beauty Therapist Certificate x 3.
Learn the art of bridal makeup and how to apply it skillfully to a bride to be at the Farah Syed Makeup Training Academy. Farah Syed is a well known recognised makeup artist with extensive experience and is renowned for her creativity in Bridal Hair, Make-up and Photography. Train only from the best.
Learn step by step how to create up do hairstyles and makeup to suit the evening and day.
Day 1: Learn how to create a Registry look followed by a mendhi look. (Learn how to do a consultation, skin analysis, skin prep, foundation application to suit each skin type, eye shadow application to suit each eye shape, master how to blend eye shadow, line the eyes perfectly, contouring the face to create definition, highlighting, eyelash application, how to shape the lips and fill eyebrows). (basic)
Day 2: Learn how to create a Traditional Indian wedding day look followed by a Pakistani Wedding Look. (medium)
Day 3: Learn how to add glitter to the makeup look to make it suitable for party clients, learn Arabic bridal look with elongated eyeliner. (hard)
You will be taught by Farah Syed herself.
You will receive a certificate with accreditation from Farah Syed Training Academy for Asian Bridal Makeup with Guilds of Beauty Therapist.
Our exclusive 3 Days Asian Bridal Hair and Makeup .
* 136 page manual created by Farah Syed Makeup Artist herself,
* Plus a 200+ page manual from Guilds of Beauty Therapists
* Step by step makeup application,
* Kit list
* Discount on Makeup Brands
* After care Work Experience
* Taught by Farah Syed herself - Guilds of Beauty Therapist Lecturer
* Online Theory Work
* Accredited Certificate which means can you can apply for insurance straight away and work as a MUA.
* Total 3 Certificates on completion of
* Small group for maximum learning
* Full Practical Experience -Hands on course
* All industry products will be provided throughout the duration of your course.
* Industry leader in Asian Bridal Hair and Makeup with over 16 years of experience
One proof of ID such as Passport or Driving license and one proof of address such as Bank statement/ Utility Bill/ Phone Bill etc.is required for registration. To secure your place the deposit will need to be paid prior to ensure there is availability as spaces for the course are very limited and will be full by this date.
A £200 deposit payment is required via Paypal to secure your course date, however it will incur a £50 surcharge to cover admin fees. The remainder of the fees to be made 10 days before course start date or on the day. Alternative you can pay your deposit by card, please contact for further details.
What courses can I do after this course?